Project Management Office Suite for SAP Business One using Tuleap
With Tuleap as the forward facing website and SAP Business One for all financial aspects, you get a full end to end project management and ongoing support system. Tuleap supports agile scrum, kanban, waterfall or hybrid models per project. Teams can work in a fashion that suites the needs, styles and requirements of the company or project. SAP Business One is utilized for its financial, invoicing and reporting features.
What are the benefits?
- Engage the stakeholder to take a more active role in the project success.
- Better project time tracking with integration to SAP for invoicing and project cost analytics.
- General and per project support ticket system.
- Quoting system that is easy to use.
Who is it for?
Anyone looking for:
- Visibility into the progress of a project.
- Single location to hold and access all project information for team members, stakeholders and customers.
- Anyone looking to establish organizational procedures, work-flow and task assignment.
Where can it be used?
Software development, implementation, training, hardware deployment and anything that involves objective goals.
What is included?
- Tuleap templates to get you started.
- Desktop time tracker for Windows and Linux.
- SAP Business One Add-on to configure and access Tuleap data.
- SAP Business One forms for converting time tracker into invoices.
- Crystal reports to create documents for distribution.
Why we moved to Tuleap:
We have been using Tuleap since 2016, although the journey that brought us here started in 2013. At that time, we went on a search to replace our Redmine project management system, which we had been using since 2009, with something new. On the technical side , we wanted to change how we approached project planning, work-flow, version releases, support, change requests, bugs, testing and documentation. From the non-technical point of view, we needed to remove the technical jargon and provide information that is useful to stakeholder(s). Our simple goal was to have stakeholder(s) take a more active role in the success of a project and Tuleap met the criteria we were looking for.